Please open your Arboleaf app on the “Measurements” screen. Then turn on your scale by applying pressure or stepping on the scale. You should see the Bluetooth icon on your scale. If not, please do following:
(1) On your phone’s Settings:
- Turn off Bluetooth then turn on Bluetooth again.
- For iPhone users, make sure the Arboleaf app’s Bluetooth is on.
- For Android phone users, make sure Location Service is enabled.
(2) Power on reset your scale. Pull out one battery and put it back in. Immediately place the scale on a hard flat surface. Make sure the scale displays “0.0”.
(3) Delete your Arboleaf app and go to Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download the app again. Your profile and your measurements will be safe; you don’t lose your data by deleting the Arboleaf app on your phone. Login to your Arboleaf app, and follow the prompt to answer “yes”, “ok” or “allow”.
(4) Take measurement.
- Place your scale on a hard and flat floor. Avoid carpets and rugs.
- Open your Arboleaf app on the “Measurements” screen (a big circle on the top).
- Apply pressure to turn on scale and wait for it back to “0.0”. Your scale is connected to your phone automatically.
- Step on the scale barefoot until your weight is stably displayed on the scale. You will hear a sound when your measurement data is transferred to your app.
(5) If still no connection after above steps, please reboot your phone.