The Arboleaf app makes it easier for you to share your results on Facebook and other social media outlets. Follow the below steps to share on Facebook. Similarly, you can share to other social media sites.
(1) On the “Measurements” screen, tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner.
(2) Select “Share.”
(3) Your measurement data will display in a new format. Tap the “SHARE” button.
(4) Select “Facebook,” then you will share your results to your Facebook account.
(5) Most people don’t want to share their weight to others. Rather, they only share their weight loss numbers. Like they say “I lost 10 pounds” without disclose their weights. To do so, switch “Data” to “Comparison” on the top of the screen. Now you see differences of two selected data sets. Share now you only share the differences.
(6) Similarly, you can share to Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp and other social media sites or email apps. On this screen, you can tap the “DOWNLOAD” button to save the data as an image on your phone.