As a consumer, you have a legal warranty of one (1) years for the goods you purchased from Arboleaf.
This warranty covers all original components against defects in workmanship and materials (e.g. in case the product does not correspond with the description in the user manual or with an advertisement of the product).
The warranty does not cover: damages or defects due to accidents, incorrect assembly or installation of the product by the user, improper or negligent use, modification or transformation of the product, maintenance contrary to the product instructions (eg. lack of maintenance of the brakes), or wear and tear or defects inherent to the normal useful life or service life of the product.
To register your product warranty, Please have the following information:
- Purchase Channels
- Order Number
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the laws of the state of Texas or other applicable laws. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-658-1148.
The warranty covers
1. Arboleaf Corporation warrants to customers who purchase any Arboleaf Products from an authorized seller that Arboleaf Products will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the duration of Twelve (12) months or otherwise as specified in writing by Arboleaf Corporation at the time of sale.
2. During the Twelve (12) month warranty period, Arboleaf Corporation will repair or replace the Arboleaf Products which fail to operate as intended, where it is established that the failure is directly due to defective workmanship or materials as judged by Arboleaf Corporation or an authorized Arboleaf Service Agent.
3. The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not apply to defects caused by factors other than normal domestic use or use in accordance with the Product’s User Manual. The Warranty does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Arboleaf Corporation Technical Services or by an authorized Arboleaf Service Agent.
4. To make a claim under this warranty, the customer must contact either the authorized seller from which the products were purchased or Arboleaf Corporation.
5. All expense of claiming the warranty (e.g. shipping, handling, postage, insurance) will be borne by the customer making the claim. The following information will be required with the customer’s warranty request: (1) date of purchase; (2) place of purchase; (3) full name; (4) shipping address; (5) email address; (6) product model number; (7) proof of purchase (e.g. purchase order number). Warranty requests that do not include all of the required information may be declined or have a processing delay.
6. Upon receipt of the product, the warranty claim will be reviewed and the product will be inspected by Arboleaf Corporation Technical Services or by an authorized Arboleaf Service Agent. If the warranty claim is found to be valid, the product will be repaired and returned to the customer or a replacement product will be sent to the customer.
Extend the warranty period of your product to 3 years for free
In order to better provide personalized after-sales service to arboleaf users, we will provide 3-year warranty service to users who have registered order information.
Difficulties encountered while using Arboleaf ?
Quick response, effective problem-solving. To provide you with better products is our primary goal. Our Arboleaf professional team is available from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm in US central time. If you have any questions, please let us know. We will try our best to help you.