Operating your device
Charge the device
Connect the enclosed USB-C cable with a power adapter (not included).
(1) The red light flashes - the battery level is low.
(2) The red light stays on - the battery is in charging.
(3) The green light stays on - the battery is fully charged.
Select an attachment head
You can choose the set of heads that best suits your needs. Both sets of heads can be used for both head and full-body massages. This design provides you with more flexibility and customization options for your massage experience.
Insert the selected attachment head to the device
Note: Do not change an attachment head when the device is on.
Turn on the device
Press and hold the Power/Mode Switch button for 3 seconds to power on the device. Initially it will be set at Speed 1.
Note: Press the Power on-off/Speed switch button for 2 seconds toggles power on and off.
Set your desired speed
The massager starts in Slow mode after power on.
Tap the Power/Mode Switch button to cycle through the different modes to find your desired setting.
Note: The higher the speed, the higher the intensity of the massage. Below is the general guideline for your reference.
(1) Speed 1 -Low Speed.
(2) Speed 2 – High Speed.
(3) Speed 3 – Automatic Speed.
Apply massage heads to your head or the targeted areas of the body.
Auto power off protection
1. Battery low protection. A flashing red indicator signals low battery, indicating the need for charging.
2. Maximum run-time protection: The device will automatically shut off after running continuously for 10 minutes. To re-start, press the Power on-off/Speed switch button for 3 seconds to turn on the massager, and then tap the button to set the next speed.
Why do l feel pain or discomfort when using the massager?
Massager typically generate vibration and pressure, which can promote muscle relaxation and blood circulation.
However, if you feel pain or discomfort, it may be due to using the massager at a high intensity or applying excessive pressure in sensitive areas. Lower the vibration intensity or use appropriate attachments and avoid using the massager on joints, bones, or injured areas.
Which body parts can I use the massager on?
The massager can be used on head and whole body to promote muscle relaxation and recovery. Common areas of use include neck, back, arms, and shoulders. However, avoid using the massager on joints, bones, or any injured areas.
Can the massager replace medical treatment?
Massager are primarily used for muscle relaxation, pain relief, and rehabilitation, and they cannot replace professional medical treatment. If you have severe pain, injuries, or chronic conditions, consult a healthcare professional for advice. They can provide you with more accurate diagnoses and treatment plans.
Please do not use the Scalp Massager CM11B, or any percussion device without first obtaining approval from your physician if any of the following apply:
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pacemakers, recent surgery or injury, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD, metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health.
Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any percussion or vibration device.
These contraindications do not mean that you are not able to use a percussion or vibration device but we advise that before doing so you consult your physician. Ongoing research is being done on the effects of percussion massage for specific medical disorders that may result in the shortening of the list of contraindications as shown above.
Use the Massager CM40A only on the body's soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Do not reach for a device that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- Do not place or store device where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid
A device should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow.
- This device can be used by children aged from 8 years and above
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this device if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if it has gotten wet. If your device isn't working properly, please connect with our customer support team .
- Do not carry this device by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- Never operate the device with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint,
Keep fingers, hair, or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.
- Red Light Therapy
- Head massage for migrains and headache
- Scalp massage for hair growth
- Massage away stress and tension
- Loosen muscle knots and target fatigue and stiffness
- Maintain flexibility and range of motion
- Accelerate your warmup before a workout
- Recover quickly after activity
Why can't my massager turn on?
Please ensure that your massager is properly charged and has sufficient battery power.
Also, check if the power switch is turned on and follow the correct operating instructions.
If the issue persists, try resetting the massager or contact us for further support.
Why does my massager make an unusual noise during use?
Some noise during the operation of a massager is normal.
However, if you find the noise unusually loud or accompanied by abnormal sounds, it may indicate an issue with the internal components of the massage gun.
It is recommended to stop using it and contact us for inspection and repair.
My massager doesn't last long and needs to be recharged often. What should I do?
If your massager has a short battery life and needs frequent charging, there could be several possible reasons.
- First, ensure that your massager is fully charged and use the appropriate charger.
- Secondly, prolonged high-intensity use of the massager can consume more power, which may result in a shorter battery life.
If the problem persists, you may need to replace the battery or contact us for further support.
How do l clean and maintain the massager?
Regular cleaning and maintenance are necessary to keep the massager in good working condition.
First, make sure to turn off the massager and unplug it before cleaning.
Use a damp cloth or tissue to gently wipe the surface of the massager and attachments.