Operating your device
Charge the device
Connect the enclosed USB-C cable with a power adapter (not included). The LED display color indicates the battery level.
(1) The red light flashes - the battery level is low.
(2) The red light stays on - the battery is in charging.
(3) The green light stays on - the battery is fully charged.
Select an attachment head
(1) Ball head: Low impact for massaging sensitive and sore areas.
(2) Fork head: Designed for massaging the spine and neck.
(3) Bullet head: Pinpoint massage including hands, feet and knots.
(4) Flat head: Great for massaging large muscle groups and overall use.
Insert the selected attachment head to the device
Note: Never change an attachment head when the device is on.
Turn on the device
Press the Power on-off/Speed switch button for 2 seconds to turn on the massager. Initially it will be set at Speed 1.
Note: Press the Power on-off/Speed switch button for 2 seconds toggles power on and off.
Set your desired speed
After the device is on, tap the Power on-off/Speed switch button ⑤, speed will be shifted up and the next speed light is on. Keep tapping the button ⑤ until your desired speed light is on. The speed setting is done.
Note: The higher the speed, the higher the intensity of the massage. Below is the general guideline for your reference.
(1) Speed 1 – 2000 rpm: for warming up muscles or very sore muscles.
(2) Speed 2 – 2500 rpm: for soothing tired muscles or sore muscles.
(3) Speed 3 – 3000 rpm: for relaxing stiff muscles.
(4) Speed 4 – 3200 rpm: for massaging very stiff muscles or deep tight knots.
(5) Speed 5 – 1000 - 3200 rpm: automatically adjust the speed according to the pressing force.
Apply massage head to your body’s soft tissues or the target areas of the body.
Auto power off protection
- Battery low protection. When the voltage is dropped to 7.3V, the red indicator starts to flash. The device will be shut off when the voltage below 7V.
- Maximum run-time protection. The device will automatically stop when it runs at the same time for 10 minutes. To re-start, press the Power on-off/Speed switch button ⑤ for 2 seconds to turn on the massager, and then tap the button ⑤ to set the next speed.
Why do I feel pain or discomfort when using the massager?
Massager typically generate vibration and pressure, which can promote muscle relaxation and blood circulation. However, if you feel pain or discomfort, it may be due to using the massager at a high intensity or applying excessive pressure in sensitive areas. Lower the vibration intensity or use appropriate attachments and avoid using the massager on joints, bones, or injured areas.
Which body parts can I use the massager on?
The massager can be used on most muscle groups to promote muscle relaxation and recovery. Common areas of use include thighs, calves, back, buttocks, arms, and shoulders. However, avoid using the massage gun on joints, bones, or any injured areas.
Can the massager replace medical treatment?
Massager are primarily used for muscle relaxation, pain relief, and rehabilitation, and they cannot replace professional medical treatment. If you have severe pain, injuries, or chronic conditions, consult a healthcare professional for advice. They can provide you with more accurate diagnoses and treatment plans.
Please do not use the Massager CM20C, or any percussion device without first obtaining approval from your physician if any of the following apply:
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pacemakers, recent surgery or injury, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD, metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any percussion or vibration device. These contraindications do not mean that you are not able to use a percussion or vibration device but we advise that before doing so you consult your physician. Ongoing research is being done on the effects of percussion massage for specific medical disorders that may result in the shortening of the list of contraindications as shown above.
- Use only on a dry surface of the body over clothing by lightly pressing and moving across the body for approximately 60 seconds per region.
- Use the Massager CM40A only on the body's soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Do not reach for a device that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- Do not place or store device where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid
- A device should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow.
- This device can be used by children aged from 8 years and above
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this device if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if it has gotten wet. If your device isn't working properly, please connect with our customer support team .
- Do not carry this device by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- Never operate the device with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint,
- Keep fingers, hair, or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.
- Massage away stress and tension
- Loosen muscle knots and target fatigue and stiffness
- Maintain flexibility and range of motion
- Accelerate your warmup before a workout
- Recover quickly after activity
Why isn't my massager turning on?
Please ensure that your massager is properly charged and has sufficient battery power. Also, check if the power switch is turned on and follow the correct operating instructions. If the issue persists, try resetting the massager or contact us for further support.
Why is my massager making abnormal noise during use? Is it normal?
Some noise during the operation of a massager is normal. However, if you find the noise unusually loud or accompanied by abnormal sounds, it may indicate an issue with the internal components of the massage gun. It is recommended to stop using it and contact us for inspection and repair.
My massager doesn't last long and requires frequent charging. What should I do?
If your massager has a short battery life and needs frequent charging, there could be several possible reasons. First, ensure that your massager is fully charged and use the appropriate charger. Secondly, prolonged high-intensity use of the massager can consume more power, which may result in a shorter battery life. If the problem persists, you may need to replace the battery or contact us for further support.
How do I clean and maintain the massager?
Regular cleaning and maintenance are necessary to keep the massager in good working condition. First, make sure to turn off the massager and unplug it before cleaning. Use a damp cloth or tissue to gently wipe the surface of the massager and attachments. Avoid spraying water directly onto the massager. Additionally, periodically check and replace the massager attachments or components as recommended by arboleaf to ensure its proper functioning.